The Wilson Times
Facebook
Twitter
subscribe now
[ Sign In ]  [ Register ]
Shoppes at
Features
Close
Summer Camp Guide
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 RSS
An apartment fire sparked by unattended cooking caused $62,000 damage late Monday, but a smoke detector might have saved the resident’s life, fire officials said. A sleeping resident at 1007 Tarboro St., Apartment L, woke up to the blaring smoke alarm and heavy smoke in her apartment and made it outside. Wilson/Fire Rescue Ser ...
Sign up for Email Newsletters from The Wilson Times
View the print edition of The Wilson Times
Most Popular From the past 7 days
Most Viewed Most Commented Most Emailed
Three Wilson residents face heroin charges
Deputies seize luxury fakes, cars, pot
Family escapes burning Wilson home
Police: Man shot at Oscar's Lounge
Drug dealer gets 263-year sentence
Deputies seize luxury fakes, cars, pot
We want America back
Sheriff seeks probe of claim against deputy
City takes Bibbs suit to federal court
Police: Man shot at Oscar's Lounge
3K dog walk planned in downtown Wilson
Deputies seize luxury fakes, cars, pot
Hospital names chief operating officer
Area calendar, April 16-17
WCYAA brief
News  |  Sports  |  Life  |  Opinion  |  Obituaries  |  Photos  |  Videos  |  Contact  |  Classifieds  |  Special Sections  |  Public Notices  |  Advertise
Powered by Google
Advanced Search